Terms and conditions governing access to this website
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and is only allowed if these terms and conditions are accepted. This site cannot be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. By accessing or using this site, you, as a user, acknowledge these Terms and Conditions.
- This website and the information contained in this website, including names, graphics, pictures, logos and trademarks concern TranslationPot di Luisa Villani and are reserved. Any documents, graphics, pictures, logos, trademarks, patents and anything published on this website are property of TranslationPot di Luisa Villani or their use by TranslationPot di Luisa Villani has been authorized by third parties and their reproduction is prohibited. In no event the information contained in this website can be interpreted as granting licensing or use rights on the products or information herein contained.
- TranslationPot di Luisa Villani makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the merchantability, availability or suitability for any purpose with respect to the products and services described on this website.
- In no event will TranslationPot di Luisa Villani be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or inability to use the same. In particular, TranslationPot di Luisa Villani will be not liable for any loss caused by viruses which may infect the computer of the user or other devices following the use of this website or the download of any materials contained in this website.
- TranslationPot di Luisa Villani endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, it makes however no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Additionally, the Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the content of this website, are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TranslationPot di Luisa Villani. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites as well as over possible problems arising from the connection through links.
- The present Terms and Conditions governing the access to this website are subject to the Italian law and possible disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Avellino, Italy.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ONE OR MORE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The present Privacy Statement is part of the Terms and Conditions governing the access to this site.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency pursuant to Art. 13 Decree Law no. 196/2003 of the Italian Civil Code on personal data protection.
Personal data are collected and processed in order to fulfil our obligations with regard to the business activity of TranslationPot di Luisa Villani, in particular for the purposes of:
- fulfilment of legal requirements
- conclusion of contracts
- commercial information provided by you on the occasion of promotional activities or during business relationships, aimed at the submission of offers;
- market research, statistics- and sales-oriented management analyses.
2. Methods of treatment:
IT devices and print media.
The data we process might be temporarily not used, however we keep them in view of possible future economic relations.
3. The above mentioned data may be transmitted to bank institutes for the management of collections and payments related to the execution of contracts as well as to accountants for the activities under their responsibility.
4. The transmission of personal data is discretionary, although necessary for the following reasons:
- accounting/tax requirements
- contract obligations
- legal requirements or any other requirements as per EU standards and regulations
Contract implementation may not take place or be interrupted if failing to transmit those data.